Learn from the comfort and safety of your home!
We have several options for online dog training classes, including a self-paced course with exercises to help prevent resource guarding, live online group classes for basic skills, puppies and tricks, and private online classes.
Self-Paced Online Courses
Happy To Share: Help Prevent Resource Guarding
Learn about guarding, what not to do, and simple exercises to help teach your dog to be comfortable when you’re near them and their treasured items (their meals, chews, bones and toys.) And teach your dog the useful skills drop it and leave it.
Learn and practice the skills at your own pace!
This is a self-paced online course with video demonstrations, downloadable training plans and worksheets. Learn about food and object guarding (dog-human), what not to do, and simple exercises to help you teach your dog to be comfortable when you’re near them and their treasured items. Help your dog be comfortable eating meals, chewing bones and enjoying favorite toys when you’re nearby! And teach your dog the useful skills drop it and leave it to help them remain safe. Please note: This course is meant to help prevent resource guarding.
Private Online Classes
Private classes for basic skills that meet live online via Zoom
The same basics skills, puppy training and tricks you’d get in group classes, but one-on-one for individualized coaching and more flexible scheduling!
Live Online Group Classes
Class sessions take place on Zoom (live, online video conferencing). You will receive an email with a link. Simply click the link to join the Zoom meeting. Want more information on what a live online class is like? Click here to check out our blog and video sample.
Can you really train your dog effectively through an online class?
Yes, and here’s why!
- Your home is an easier, lower distraction environment than a group class. Set your dog up for success!
- Your home is where the skills are most needed.
- Great for dogs who struggle with in-person group settings. This is an especially nice option for dogs who don’t get along with other dogs, are scared of strangers or new environments, or get uncontrollably excited about other dogs.
- You’ll get lots of personal attention and live coaching.
- No commute time, no scary car ride or car sickness for your pup, and easier to fit into your day.
- Benefit from the class community. You’ll find you are not alone. Share in one another’s successes and struggles.