Be your dog’s hero. Train force free.
Here are just a few reasons to train force free and use positive-reinforcement-based training, without the use of fear, intimidation or pain:
- Build an incredible relationship with your dog.
- Teach your dog alternatives to unwanted behavior.
- Reduce frustration by setting you and your dog up for success.
- Benefit from up-to-date, modern learning theory.
- Exercise your dog’s mind.
At My Fantastic Friend, Dogs Love to Learn!
We use positive-reinforcement-based training, without the use of fear, intimidation, force or pain. Behaviors we want to see are reinforced so that our dogs are motivated to repeat them. In contrast, we reduce unwanted behaviors by preventing them from being reinforced.
We do not use or allow the use of shock, prong or choke collars.