The Site may collect Personal Data from Users and/or from other third parties, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, become a member or log in as a member on the Site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we may make available on our Site. The Data may be freely submitted by the User, or collected automatically when using the Site.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Data from Users only if the User voluntarily submits Personal Data to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Data, except that the Site may prevent Users from engaging in certain Site related activities such as online services.
If a User submits Personal Data of a third party to us through the Site, the User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of that third party and warrants and represents that the User has the right to communicate or broadcast that third party’s information and Personal Data, and the User relieves the Owner from all liability and responsibility regarding the third party’s Personal Data.
We may also collect Non-Personal Data about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-Personal Data may include, but is not limited to: the name of the internet browser being used by the User; the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized; and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Data and Information
We collect and use Users’ Data and other information for the following purposes:
- To Personalize User Experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. For such purposes, Data are collected for traffic optimization and distribution, analytics, and interaction with external social networks and platforms.
- To Improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our Site’s offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Administer Content, Client Services, Surveys, or Other Site Features. To access and use certain features on our Site, such as the online client services, Users must provide us with certain information, which may include Personal Data.
- To Send Periodic Emails. If Users provide us an email address, we will use that email address to provide information that the User agrees we may send via email, or to respond to inquiries, requests, or questions. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, and the User can always ask for their suspension or removal. In the unfortunate event of a data security breach, we will notify Users whose personal identification information may have been breached.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any User personal identification information with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers, for the limited purpose of helping help us operate our business and the Site or to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Third Party Websites, Traffic Optimization, and Distribution
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to each website’s own terms and policies.
Traffic optimization services allow the Site to distribute its content using servers, which may be located across different countries, and to optimize their performance. Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented. Their function is to filter communications between the Site and the User’s browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations where Personal Data are transferred.
Latest update: May 29, 2020